Steps for Fabric Certification and Hangtogs Ordering:
Fabric Testing for Brand approval (This is to be done by Fabric mills only):
- Select language "English". Get yourself signed up. You should be able to see the following
- Select the region "Asia". It will take you to the Fabric submission form Enter all the necessary details and then "submit"
- You should receive an acknowledgement email upon successful submission (Our Singapore Trade lab address will be mentioned on this email notification).
- Please print this email acknowledgement and send it along with 3mtr fabric sample (together with supporting documents like Yarn purchase Invoice) to Trade Lab Singapore.
- You will hear from us and receive the report called "Notice of Approval "(NOA) once the testing is completed & passed.
- This lab report will have our unique fabric testing code called "FAST TRACK CODE" (FTC)...which is usually valid for 2 years.
(Note : Lab testing takes minimum 14 working days upon receipt of fabric yardage at The LYCRA Company Singapore Trade lab)
Ordering Hangtags: (Hang tags must be ordered & will be delivered only to Garment maker. once the fabric is a pass, garment maker could order the hangtags through this process):
- Click Order Hangtags link and follow the form to make a hangtag order once the fabric is a passed, using FAST TRACK CODE mentioned on fabric NOA.
- Select the region "Asia". It will take you to hangtags page Select the brand and follow thereafter Send soft copies of necessary verification documents (yarn purchase invoice of fabric mill , fabric PO , Garment PO & Garment sketch etc..) to Singapore Brand Service center. (At times there may be need to send a garment or fabric sample).
- Once your hangtag order is approved at our end, our hangtag supplier in Bangladesh will receive a notification from our Singapore brand service center. Who will then deliver hang tags to you.