Since 1986, COOLMAX® technology has added cooling and drying performance to fabrics used in activewear, denim, socks, outdoor apparel, and non-apparel items like bedding. COOLMAX® brand offers four different performance levels to help people of all ages and fitness levels. Get outside and embrace the heat.
COOLMAX® Technology is engineered for everyday comfort and performance:
- COOLMAX® ALL SEASON technology transports moisture away from the body to keep the wearer cool and dry on hot days, while fiber structures in the fabric provide insulation on colder days.
- COOLMAX® CORE technology transports moisture away from the body to keep the wearer cool and dry, helping to optimize performance.
COOLMAX® PRO technology is engineered for advanced performance:
- COOLMAX® AIR technology uses propeller-shaped yarns to deliver the combined performance of superior moisture management, breathability, and quick dry time.
- COOLMAX® EXTREME technology effectively moves perspiration away from the body and out through the fabric where it can evaporate quickly. It meets our brand's most demanding standards for moisture management, breathability, and durability.
Not all performance fabrics are created equal. Fabrics made with COOLMAX® technology must pass rigorous performance and quality tests before they can earn the COOLMAX® brand hangtag.
Additional innovative benefits can be applied to garments made with COOLMAX® technology:
- freshFX® technology provides long-lasting freshness and confidence.
- UPF technology offers three different levels of protection from harmful UV rays with Ultraviolet Protection Factor: 15+, 25+, 40+.
- EcoMade technology adds a fiber to fabrics that is made from 97% recycled resources. Plastic bottles and other recyclable items destined for landfills have been transformed into fibers through a six-step manufacturing process.