In this Terms and Conditions Agreement, "Content" includes, but is not limited to, all text, photographs, software, animation files, graphics, video and audio files and anything else contained in this Website. "User" includes, but is not limited to, any person who accesses this Website by any means whatsoever, including, but not limited to, legal, illegal, authorized and unauthorized means. SmarText Solutions™may assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement at any time without notice to Users. Either SmarText Solutions™or the User may terminate this Agreement at any time, either with or without cause. The User may terminate this Agreement by ceasing to use this Website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change, restriction or termination without notice.
- As a user on this website, you may freely download, copy, display, exhibit, share, or otherwise distribute the Content of this Website for non-commercial purposes only. However, on any such downloading, copying, display, exhibition, sharing or distribution, the User must explicitly acknowledge SmarText Solutions™as the provider of such Content. SmarText Solutions™reserves the right to require the User to delete, destroy or otherwise remove any content that is used in a manner that in SmarText Solutions™’s opinion is contrary or otherwise inappropriate, derogatory or offensive
- SmarText Solutions™,its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents, shareholders, directors and/or employees are in no way responsible or liable for any damages whether they be direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or general damages, contribution or indemnity, of any kind whatsoever, howsoever caused, (including, but not limited to, breach of contract, loss of profit, business interruption, loss of business data or information, negligence or other tortious behavior, deletion, error, defect, omission, or destruction of the Content of the Website, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, the Content of this Website by third parties, or employees, or agents of SmarText Solutions™,transmission of material, or any other cause of action, regardless of whether it arises at law or in equity) arising out of the use or non-availability of this Website, or reliance on the Content contained herein, resulting from any decision taken on the basis of information provided through the Website, resulting from the Content of other websites to which any User links through this Website, or resulting from any such change, restriction, or termination of this Website or resulting from the incompatibility of any software downloaded, copied, or otherwise originating from this Website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which SmarText Solutions™shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Any dispute arising out of the use of this Website, the Content or availability thereof, the construction or interpretation of this Agreement, or anything related or similar thereto is governed by Indonesian law and the courts of Indonesia shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any claim or dispute arising in relation thereto and Courts of Thailand & Philippines and respective jurisdiction in case of Indo Thai Synthetics Co .Ltd & Indo Phil Textile Mills Inc respectively..